Where we deliver cargoes to.
Delivery of cargoes available in the following directions:
– General cargo from anywhere in Russia by rail or road transport to the port of Saint-Petersburg,Ust-Luga, Bronka, Azov, Novorossiysk and then with the regular lines at most of the major ports of the world with transshipment in the ports of Northern Europe;
– Delivery of RO / RO cargoes to the ports of Germany or via Finland to the ports of Amsterdam and Bilbao;
– General and RO / RO cargoes to the North America, port of Baltimore, Houston
– Complete vessels load or part cargoes to any port of the world by the tramp vessels;
– Heavy lift and oversized cargoes up to 2000 tons / unit – depending on the type of cargo and port of destination;
– Containerized cargoes to the most ports of the world;
– Delivery of imported cargoes for the majority of the opposite directions to any place of Russia and other CIS countries.